- USB to VGA/Lan Adapter adds both an external VGA video display and Gigabit Ethernet connection through a single USB port.
- USB to VGA Adapter supports the most common VGA video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 with the DisplayLink 3700 chipset.
- Ethernet adapter connects wired network for fast files transfer rates and better security than a Wi-Fi network.
- Travel Mini-Dock weighs less than 2 ounces to travel in your notebook case instead of carrying a heavy brick dock adapter.
- Windows&Mac Compatible, compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Mac OS.
Adapter SpecificationsAdapter Specifications
Input: USB 3.0 Male
Video Output: VGA Female
Video Resolution Support: Up to 2048 x 1152
Chipset: DisplayLink 3700
Ethernet Output: 8P/8C RJ45 Female
Ethernet 10/100/1000 compatible
Windows: 10/8.1/8/7 (64/32 bit)
Mac: 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 (currently NOT 10.12 Sierra)
Linux: Ubuntu 14.10 and above
No Audio Support – Audio must be transmitted separately
No HDCP Support – Cannot view copy protected video over analog VGA