- Great for capturing your adventures with your GoPro Hero 5 from a handheld or stationary position
- Use the Extension Pole to get better angles for wide shots and great selfies
- Mini Tripod is ideal for stationary shots, can be attached to monopod for higher elevation and better views
- EEEKit Tabbed Screw fastens easily without straining your hands
- Sturdy Paracord Wrist Strap keeps your camera securely attached to your wrist
- Compatible with GoPro HERO 5, HERO Session, HERO 4, HERO 4 Session
Handheld Extension Pole
Length: 7.09 in. (18cm) Folded to 27.95 in. (71cm) Fully Extended
Made of aluminum body with rubber handle grip. Features a 1/4 inch internal screw thread for attaching wrist strap or tripod base. Ideal for extending your reach with the camera and getting wider angle shots.
Foldable Tripod Base
Length: 3.15 inch (8 cm) Folded
Legs made of aluminum with rubber feet. Ideal for setting up stationary shots on flat surfaces. Can be attached to Monopod for higher elevation and wider shots.
Paracord Wrist Strap
Length: Up to 13.38 inch (34 cm)
The paracord wrist strap is made of high durability nylon Adjustable in length and one size fits most. The wrist strap comes with a stainless steel attachment ring that fits a standard ¼ screw thread. We recommend it to be attached to either the camera itself or an applicable pole mount.
EEEKit Tabbed Screw
Screw made of metal material, with hard plastic casing and tab. The unique shape of the screw tab makes it more torque-efficient than regular GoPro screws, making it easier to fasten and loosen without straining your hands.